A Real Hot Shot

Bozo criminal for today comes from Greenwood, South Carolina, where the cops were called to a report of shots fired at an assisted living center. Upon arrival, they found no one injured but there was a fire inside one of the residential units. The resident was found inside, passed out due to smoke inhalation. He was taken to a hospital, treated and released. Now to put together exactly what happened. Apparently our bozo had some ammunition which he decided to store inside his toaster oven. It would seem that the oven was turned on, the ammunition went off and caused the fire. No charges were filed and the resident was told to find a more secure place to store his ammo.