Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Glen Snow for sending in today’s report from the International File in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Police were called to a report of a break and enter at a residence. When they arrived, there was a strong smell of gas in the area. Upon entering, they found our two bozos inside, overcome by the gas fumes. It quickly became obvious what was going on. They were trying to steal the natural gas furnace when the gas feed became dislodged and caused the leak. Fortunately for our bozos they were revived by EMTs after they were removed from the house. The cops must have been in the Christmas spirit a little early, as our bozos were released without being charged.